...Homemade Rainbows...


Friday, April 4, 2008

Another year....

I saw another year pass yesterday with the anniversary of my birth.
My goodness how time is flying by now, and how birth days have changed in their essence and significance in the last so many years. Since becoming a mother myself I see and feel that the heart of birth days no longer lie with me but with my mother. How I have grown to respect and appreciate her nurturing and selflessness over so many years. I can only now acknowledge her devotion, patience, persistence, benevolence, strength, discipline and love in ways only another Mother could. Thank you Mum for 30+++ (etc) years.
I celebrated well and deliciously thanks to all my family. A lovely day ended coming home to a wonderful surprise of music, balloons, incense, dinner, candles, wine and relaxing to the aromas of a most decadent chocolate cake baking thanks to the creative hands of my husband.... just to add to some precious and unexpected gifts of; new picture frames......
a deliciously large candle holder....just divine!.....
and some DVD's here , some books on order from here, and have you noticed? Well you must have! Surely? Clear photographs?!.....thanks to this little baby! My family are wonderful and so thoughtful. Yes I have a new camera....look out. Thank you thank you thank you.

I feel very blessed, spoiled and very very grateful to have such caring and giving people around me even though we have long agreed...No more presents!

Happy birth anniversary Mum.....well for yesterday that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Thank you Mum for 30+++ (etc) years."
Tee hee ;)

Happy belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

x Kathy