...Homemade Rainbows...


Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Downshifting Monday....

I seem to post a lot of pictures of our food......
We are not gluttons I promise you!
I just find something so gratifying in preparing and attractively presenting real food, from scratch....and then even better....surveying it's enjoyable disappearance into other grateful bodies...being that of my beautiful family of course...
This is yesterdays lunch...delicious use of leftovers.... Some baking.....cinnamon scrolls for hubby's lunch (and some morning tea for us). Mia invented a new kneading method on these ones....with her elbows!
Dinner....ok we did not slaughter the meat nor did I make the pasta but would have loved to and will do when I finally get a pasta machine!
In between cooking yesterday we got dirty. And I mean really really, can't see your skin, need to hose you off dirty! The vege beds needed some attention and weeding and I started mulching the paths between the beds.....no more weeds....no more unnecessary moisture loss. Today we plan for more and to hopefully start digging up a new bed altogether.....after some adventures down at the park though!

No comments: