...Homemade Rainbows...


Friday, September 12, 2008

Wearable treasures....

While sifting through a particularly large jar of vintage buttons at Mum's (the custodian of old family treasures!) I came across a few large and rather funky, I thought, vintage gems. Immediately I imagined turning them into brooches.

Leaving them behind that day I was to return at a later date to three lovely old buttons now with pins on the back.
My very own wearable vintage treasures.
Seems our Roger is not only good at building things but is somewhat handy in creating pieces for the odd fashionista as well.

3 comments:

Levin said...

love your new brooch!
l
x

Sabrina said...

Ooohh...super cool. Great use for such groovy buttons!

Bird Bath said...

Looks great! I love quick, crafty projects like that - very satisfying esp when they yield such stunning results!