...Homemade Rainbows...


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mister Blue Bird

Have you fallen in love with this mobile yet?
It's no surprise I have.
I have played with making these little guys before but they just lend themselves so well to that rustic mobile that I had to throw one together myself....and with all the "ber-dt" activity here lately it was the perfect time.
These little pets now live in Bam's bedroom.
You can find the pattern for Mister Blue Bird, which is a delight to make, kindly offered for free over at Spool Sewing.

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I love this. I want to make a flock or two. Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

that's a great link.......might have to have a go....really prefer yr realistic colour scheme to Spool sewing.......i have used some of the Amy Butler fabric for dresses and bags and just doesn't do it for me on a bird. I am thinking some of Tula Pinks Nest fabric could be interesting......I might really have to have a go...could be good in red on the christmas tree. thanks again
Sharon