...Homemade Rainbows...


Saturday, May 17, 2008

Busy....

This week has been busy. I feel like I have spent most of my time behind the wheel. This has been my view. Well actually this is the very brief but better part of my driving view where I can actually imagine for a second we are not in suburbia.
I don't like the thought that I've been behind the wheel so much....one because, well, it's not the greatest thing for our environment is it, nor my favourite thing to do, and two

our fuel gauge usually looks pretty much constantly like this these days....
I don't know where the week has gone and what I've really done with my days other than fighting a new cold; swimming lessons; driving to Kindy; picking up from Kindy; grocery shopping; flower girl shoe shopping; baby dress shirt shopping; Hen's lunch inviting/phoning and booking; wasting time department store sale catalogue shopping for Mia's upcoming birthday, for items not even in stock! (Slightly infuriating....hence why I rarely shop at stores...including their insistence on stocking rubbish children's toys anyway); bridesmaid dress fittings at my poor Mum's (a fantastic sewer but a worrier); helping my sister with making her feather hairpiece; more Kindy drop offs and pick ups plus a Kindy disco. So with a renewed dislike and determination to avoid shops and shopping centres (and driving) and a new sounding voice (thanks germs) I am soldiering on. You may have guessed we have a family Wedding coming up....yes in 3 weeks my beautiful younger sister is tying the knot!

And my indulgence in this weeks slight chaos? 5 minutes (yes in the car...where else?) looking at this view in the rear view mirror waiting outside Kindy in the afternoons. Good times! Great memories! (Why are our Mum's and Dad's always right in the end? Some of you may recognise it......
I promise some prettier hopefully creative and crafty photo's soon....

Happy quiet weekend all.


No comments: