...Homemade Rainbows...


Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I've got sore feet.....

But the child in me is smirking....This morning I cleaned up after breakfast in pyjamas and high heels! Mia was raiding my wardrobe and I was instructed in what to wear....and little Bam laid happily playing on the lounge room floor modelling a lovely big pair of Minnie Mouse ears. I worked out that, unashamedly, I haven't worn a pair of heels in close to three years, and probably about the same before that! My poor feet.

It was time to raid the jewellery box as well and get seriously glammed up....

I have to admit I was a little more excited about the glamming up of my pumpkin flowers this morning! (Can you tell I'm excited about my vine? You see, Kyle put the mesh up on the shed for me a very long time ago in preparation for it's pumpkin covering and as time and things get away on me, there it waited until recently) They are right in view from my kitchen sink so I get to almost constantly watch their fast progress. I'm a simple girl.
We've been too holed up with our varying "diseases" the last week or two to get much else done in the garden so this is providing me with much amusement.


Can't wait for some dirt and sun when we're all feeling not so drained and sorry....though the time with my machine in the meantime has been fun. Here's a sneak peek at a section of my tote for swapping.....hopefully my swap partner hasn't found nor browsed my blog! ;)

No comments: