...Homemade Rainbows...


Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Camomile and Crayons....

We had an early start this morning with the little one....It was actually lovely to have the whole family up together before 6am to greet the day.....
So after our early breakfast we indulged in some tea and colouring in. Mia decided to unleash some creativity .
I don't know if we're a bit odd but what's yummier than warm Camomile tea with some honey and milk? Great for little tummy's and temperaments. and all from much loved, and travelled, Mia sized tea cups I've had since I purchased them from an old school fete close to 19 years ago. Pretty spesh!

Oh and I have my swap partner for the shopping tote swap over at Rhonda's. I've already been working on it (take 3!!) and finished it this morning. (I got in early because I want to finish my Easter projects for the kids). I keep looking over it and am having little faith in myself and my sewing abilities....I still feel quite novice and am nervous about posting my bag off across the world. My partner, I think, is in New York. But still it is so exciting!!

No comments: