...Homemade Rainbows...


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

That Flickr Game....


Well yes I liked this one...so I've joined in.

I've seen it, amongst other places, here, here and here.

It was fun but it surprised me....I also found it really hard.

These are the rules: Type the answer to each question in "Search" on flickr. Choose your favourite image from the first page of the results only. (Make your mosaic using the image URL's in Mosaic Maker.)
Here are the questions to go with each pic in the mosaic:
1. What is your first name? (Leanne)
2. What is your favorite food? (Chocolate)
3. What high school did you go to? (Claivaux MacKillop)
4. What is your favorite color? (Red at the moment)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Johnny Depp)
6. Favorite drink? (Chai)
7. Dream vacation? (Tuscany)
8. Favorite dessert? (Caramel)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? (Writer)
10. What do you love most in life? (My Children)
11. One Word to describe you. (Dreamer)
12. Your flickr name. (HomemadeRainbows)

And there you go....maybe some things you didn't know about me too, in addition to some beautiful images!

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Very neat! I've seen this around also and have been wanting to give it a go...although I'm a little afraid of the mosaic maker.

Philigry said...

oh, i love looking at these!

Bird Bath said...

mmm, Johnny Depp :)