Bluebirds Do Fly
I Wannabe Crafty
Sherrin also passed on a Tree of Happiness award and in the shoes of Sherrin I'm going to pass it on to the same four people with no obligation whatsoever....just that their blogs and comments make me happy.
So....this is very timely because I spent the afternoon of my dreadful day yesterday outside consciously noticing things that I found beautiful or that made me happy, so I have a ready and very current supply!!
The six things that make me happy right now are:::
(1) I made this fabric pompom yesterday......it makes me happy.
(3) Watching Mia draw portraits of all our dogs in chalk and then lean over and grab a snack to nibble straight from the garden. What better place to create some artwork than the garden...the vege garden that is.....which makes me very happy!
(4) The striking contrast of colours on my Kale as I was picking the veges for dinner. It is getting more beautiful as it matures. It is Red Winter. The purple is almost fluorescent against the green of the leaf...I wish this photo did it justice. Watching my garden grow and the beauty in simple veg makes me happy!
(5) This lone little gerbera flower that has just popped up in our front garden. Our front yard is very tropical with various palms, tropical shrubs, bougainvillia, ixora, frangipani, cordylines and bromeliads...with another avocado and oddbod feijoa thrown in...you get the picture. It gets little attention other than our enjoyment so when these old gerberas pop up from almost nowhere, their pretty little faces make me happy.
(6) And 6...well 6 is my excitement over almost reaching my 100th post and gathering together a few little goodies because bravely I would like to offer a giveaway too. Giving gifts to people makes me really happy! Stay tuned!
Thanks Sherrin I think I could actually go on but will save them for now. ;)
I hope everyone can find some happy in their day today.