The first award is a "Smell the Flowers" award given to me by Leanne at A Life Filled With Colour .
I am now entitled to nominate 5 other flower smellers to join in the fun and to have this sweet award also...however with no commitment necessary....
Have a look at these 5 charming blogs.....
The Glass Doorknob
The Rose Garden
My second award comes from the lovely Ladybug-Zen at her enchanting blog Collecting Leaves......and Other Little Experiences. It's the Tree of Happiness Award.
I need to list 6 things that give me happiness and again pass the award along to 6 others. It's hard to narrow down just 6 things so I will just list off 6 things that come to mind right now, this moment in time.....
1) The smell of lavender and bergamot oils burning on my bookshelf
2) The sound of doves cooing in the trees just outside our windows...and the gentle rustle of those tree branches and palm fronds moving in the breeze today
3) The taste of fresh honeydew melon
4) My blog....and the fires it lights and inspires and all it's treasured visitors who welcome me in return
5) My gorgeous sister who I never get to spend enough time with...well all my family who are always there for me and i love dearly...and read my blog too....Hi Mum ;)
6) The fact that Mia, who just like me, likes to sing to her own made up songs while she is lost in any task
Wow now that's a lot of linking.....and still not enough to include everyone....if you are blog surfing please look at all of them listed in my sidebar.....it's not easy just to pick some out.
I hope you keep smelling the flowers and finding your pieces of happiness to share..... I've enjoyed passing some of mine on....