...Homemade Rainbows...


Friday, February 29, 2008

Little Printer....

This is Mia's latest work of art....I can't tell you how much I love this! Have we got a little printer or textile artist in the making or what? Her colour choice is beautiful.
Excuse my photography...very poor....I am making do with our mobile phones and my video camera minus flash. I'd lurrve a digi cam.....there's something to be said for photo quality! Hmm so what does strongly desiring a new camera make me in the scheme of consumerism?
I miss the little Princess today. She was so brave this morning when I left Kindy.....no real tears and we did "goodbyes" on our own. She's growing up....
and to make me a little sadder this is what I found behind the empty motionless swing....my bird feeder.....waterlogged, broken.....it has succumbed and become another victim of the excess rain.

No comments: