...Homemade Rainbows...


Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gettin' Crafty for Kindy.....

Mia started Kindy last week! The same Kindy my brothers, sister and I went to....very lucky...feels a bit like home.
Anyway with that and the timely return of my sewing machine from the linen cupboard it was time to make some funky kindy sheets! So a shoppin' we went for the coolest fabric we could find and we came home with this little number....too yummy.

And here is the bag for them....made from a remnant fabric. Lurve stripes! I also made a little pillow slip from the same with a flower like one on the bag in the middle of it..... We also made her a library bag with the stripes for lining and a floral outer. I embroidered her name on the front. Will post a piccy later when I have one.....


And to cheer the little cherub up come nap time at Kindy, this is "Bumble"....too funny!....I made him from some vintage fabrics that belonged to my Grandmother that I raided from my Mum's sewing room recently! I hid him in the sheets bag for Mia to find and keep her company while resting. She was chuffed...bless her.

No comments: