...Homemade Rainbows...


Monday, February 23, 2009

awards

Littlechrissy has given me an amazing award. I feel very very honoured.

It is the Proximidade Award.

It is for believing that:
This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind blogger's aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!

Thank you Littlechrissy and congratulations on your award also. Please have a look at her creative blog and while you are there take a trip over to her Etsy store....

I have also been kindly given The Lemonade award by The Magic Onions AND the lovely Tammy from Laugh, Live, Learn, Love AND Lisa from 5 Orange Potatoes.... It is a sweet award that is given to bloggers for showing great attitude and/or gratitude. It is touching to know that my blog emulates such wonderful things.

I cannot choose 18 people to pass these awards on to.....it's too difficult although there are easily that many blogs as deserving. I will however pass on the awards to all the blogs that I love to read, and all who visit my blog, for their own creativity, generosity, great attitudes, dedication and friendship fostered through sharing tidbits of their lives and *art* with the world and me. I so love my little visits to your places.


Many thanks to everyone.

7 comments:

Madeline said...

Congrats!! You are definitely deserving!

Amber said...

Well deserved, this blog is a little paradise. I love to come here. I love your words, photo's and comments. Go girl..xx

Sabrina said...

Yes I also agree that these awards are very well deserved! It has been a delight to visit your world and capture glimpses of the good life you create for and with your family.

Anne said...

Congratulations...:)

Sherrin said...

yay you! :o)

Lisa said...

Leanne, you are so deserving of the awards! Your lovely comments make my day and am always honored that you have visited my humble blog.

Lisa said...

You didn't miss a post...My dorky self posted it under the wrong date and I couldn't fix it! DUH!!! Geez...look at the all the awards, you are so loved from all over the world! :)