...Homemade Rainbows...


Friday, June 10, 2011

An ending...

I won't be posting here at my little space anymore.
And I wanted to say goodbye to it....
It's not a permanent goodbye as I will continue to post on my new blog that I have been ever so slowly working on.
I won't be posting the link to it here publicly and it won't be searchable on any search engines either.
I'm trying to transfer some of the *feel* I have here....
and I'd LOVE you all to come with me to my new space too!
You see my plan is only to say goodbye to *here* and not you....
so I will be keeping this blog open and if I haven't got around to contacting you all individually (sigh...soon) please leave me a reminder here....ok.
It's bittersweet....truly

So just as I am learning to embrace my seasonal challenges I am going to embrace some other change as well.
I hope I can bare snippets of my soul together with snaps from my camera as lovingly in my new space as I have here for so many years....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! i'm going to miss coming here and seeing little pieces of your life, but would love to visit your new "place"......

happyness to you!

Anne said...

Oh No!....

Im going to miss your beautiful pictures....I have realy enjoyed coming and visiting your blog for a while now. I haven't been on the computer much lately. I been thinking of finishing up too. I don't think Im ready just yet.

I hope I get an invite to your new blog.

Thanks for having such a beautiful blog ...:)
Anne
xxx

Tricia said...

I imagine it would have been a hard decision to leave this beautiful space. I'd love to pop over and visit you in your new 'home'. Take care xx

Rosina {Rosy ~ Posy} said...

Hi :)
I just happened across your blog via Kelly's 'free flowing ways' and I have really been enjoying reading some of your old entries. I was hoping that maybe I may have permission to view your new blog as well?

You can find me at www.rosinahuber.blogspot.com and I hope to hear from you :)

Earth mama @ Inside My Heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patricia said...

Miss you Leanne :(
I would LOVE to see you on your new space!!!

Good luck xoxo

helle sterne said...

i would glad to follow you again*

Mama said...

Thanks for all the bloggy lovliness so far, and I would love to follow you along to your new place... Thanks again
Peace
Mama Hick